Haifa Limestone is the exclusive Florida distributor of Stoneglass.
- Stoneglass is a material produced by a process of dissolving and crystallization of silicon particles.
- Very similar to the formation of natural granite.
- Stoneglass has a better crystalline structure than natural minerals
- Light is very reflective, making the surface attractively luminous.
- Stoneglass sheets are more resistant to acids and alkalis than marble, granite, and quartz.
- Being an inorganic material with high chemical stability, the surface of the product does not suffer damage such as color fading, loss of shine and solidity.